Union Public Service Commission informs Upcoming Indian Economic Service(IES)/Indian Statistical Service(ISS) Examination 2014.
Last Date to Apply: March 10th 2014 till 11.59 p.m
Examination date: May 24th 2014
Selection Process is by Written examination.
Duration of Exam: 03 DaysLocation: India
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE (IES)/ INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE (ISS) EXAMINATION, 2013
Job description: UPSC is conducting the written exam of Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination for recruitment of 38 posts.
Name of UPSC segment:
INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE (IES)/ INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE (ISS) EXAMINATION, 2014
Name of posts & Number of posts:
Total 38 posts, Indian Economic Service (IES) - 15 Post and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) - 23 posts.
IES & ISS written examination will be held by UPSC Eligibility criteria.
- For Indian Economic Service (IES): Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics
- For Indian Statistical Service posts: Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
- Starting date to Submit application: 08/02/2014
- Last date to submit application: 10/03/2014 till 11.59 pm.
- Examination date: May 24th 2014
- Issuing date of Admit Card: Will Publish on the UPSC official website.
Online: Candidates require submitting an application online from the official website of UPSC http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Application fee: Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
* SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates will be exempted from payment of fee.
For official notification/advertisement candidates may Visit here of UPSC Website.